Health building technologies in education
MOSCOW REGION LABORATORY FOR HEALTH DEVELOPING PEDAGOGIES.
Dr of Medicine V.Bazarny
Health building technologies in education
The mankind had long ago submitted to the fact,that education leads inevitably to the health’s loss.
Hypodynamia,myopia,neurosis,heart diseases.mental disorders – these are the traditional children’s concomitants at European mass schools.
Science has made many attempts to improve the educational methods in order to diminish school’s negative influence on children’s health. But any appreciable results haven’t been reached yet. On the contrary, the intensification of educational process,the broadening of the information’s amounts, computerisation the application of televised and other technical systems at schools have made it much more destructive for children’s health.
And what is more: the researches of many years have established,that school’s pathology is the begining of so called illnesses of adult’s civilization forming ( heart diseases, nervous & mental illnesses, backbone & vision sicknesses ).
Under the existing conditions, in eminent opinion of foreighn scientists of our country,the results, achieved by Dr. of Medicine V.Bazarniy & his colleagues, are prominent. There have been developet simple & effective technologies of teaching on the base of V.Bazarniy’s fundamental recearches of many years, which allow not only to preserve children’s health, but to strengthen it largely. Practically, there are no near – sighted children in the classes, applying V.Bazarniy’s teaching methods. The morbidity inn such classes is considerablu lower than in those, using traditional teaching methods.
Bazarniy’s teaching process organization technologies’basic principles are :
1. The early sensory children’s development & sensory didacties predominance at early staqes of teaching ( 3-10 years old )
2. Visual space broading & it’s special organization in the process of teaching.
3. The dynamical pose regimen application in the process of teaching.
4. The proportion of bookish & verbaal methods sharp reduction at knowledge transmittion owing to elaboration & useing special wide frame ecological walls (stands ) of sensor grammar.
5. The use of the didactic material, which is mobile in three – dimensional space and realization of lessons in the regimen of visual horizons.
6. The application of visual & manual senses integration special technology during graphic skills mastering.
7. Special technical methods application in the process of mastering the art of reading.
8. Special ophthalmological & ergonomical methods of the educational process organization application.
9. The use of special furniture,desighned with the application of new ergonomical conception.
10. Tye application of the sencor simulators in the educational & cognixable process & others.
Patents,copyright & certificates of invention protect many of the technologies.
The researches & experiments shows that the application of the devised methods not allows to preserve children’s physical health,but have a benefical influence on child’s consciousness & mental abilities development.
Today,the introduction of given technologies proceeds successfully among mass pre-school & school institutions in many regions of Russia & the CIS.
These technologies are simple in use & they’re accessible for any schoolteacher or educator.
A series of the universities in England,Finland,the USA & Canada show persistent interest for the technologies.
The laboratory offers the organizations & private persons,interested in health development technology receipt & it’s inculcation:
1. A series of lectures of acquaintance(from 3 to 12 lectures). The sources of health destruction at the traditional European school. Fowards the pedagogy of healthy developmemt.
2. The literature for publications, translation (monographs, booklets, albums).
3. A series of technical devices,furniture & means of sencor didactics delivery.
4. Licences delivery.
5. Educational specialists training.
6. The realization of international conferences.
7. Lecturing under the auspices of the UNESCO.
Laboratory for Health Developing Pedagogies,
Red Army Prospekt 136, Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russia.